1. Someone who does not eat meat, milk, eggs, or any other product that comes from animals (even honey).
2. Murderer of innocent vegetables.
3. Thinks a meatless diet stops animal suffering when it actually adds to it, since raising and harvesting vegetables mean that animals lose their habit, as well as:
• Being killed by pesticides
• Mangled by machinery
• Trampled beneath the tractors
• Shot dead by farmers protecting the crops from pests
• Being torn apart by the farmer's dogs who guard the crops.
4. Some vegans live and let live, accepting and allowing others to eat meat and milk without hassling them. But some push their views onto others, becoming violent if people do not agree with them (Veganazi).
Hey, vegans! Don't worry about all the rabbits who were killed so that Cris P. Carrot enters your stomach and not theirs!
I mean, isn't it better that after they were alive to experience the incredible pain of being mutilated? It's oh so much better than being killed instantly and almost painlessly by a hunter or slaughter equipment, isn't it?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.