1. (adjective) - Lacking any significance or a valid point.
2. (adjective) - To have a brain that is completely devoid of common sense and significant thought.
3. (adverb) - To be so self-absorbed that the needs of other people or dependants are never considered before making a decision or taking action.
4. (adverb) - To act in a self-satisfied manner
5. (adverb) - To behave a in a manner that is meaningless
to other people
If she weren't so vacuous, she would listen to our opinions before rushing to judgment.
Your would think that his vacuous mother would care more about his well being than focusing on keeping a great tan.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.