1. simply it means to throw up, to "puke your guts out". See the tags for more synonyms.
1. when I was in college I was reading the university newspaper while eating my lunch on the 3rd floor study lounge. Nearby I heard activity going on the same floor. After I finished lunch I went over there and the Student Muslim Organization was holding a vigil/teach-in about what was happening in Bosnia at the time. The details in the videotape, the atrocity accounts told, and the pictures were a bit much. I felt icky inside and ready to upchuck.
2. All the sorry-ass boy bands and pop tart "divas" make me wanna upchuck when their shit is played and broadcast like some sort of Orwellian Newspeak.
3. When the cops busted into the hotel to see if Marie Provost was OK they saw her deceased body and noticed that her hungry little dauschound had partially eaten her hand. This and other things there made the cops upchuck. This story is detailed in a Nick Lowe song. Check it out.
4. I really liked the Stallone flick "First Blood", it was pretty good. The follow-up sequels however are so sick and incredibly stupid they may make you upchuck because of their outright suckability.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.