1. The phonetic spelling of the typical rap or techno beat where the "un" is the bass (made deep in the throat) and the "tss" is the cymbal (made with the tongue on the roof of the mouth.)
2. A declaration of satisfaction, achievement, or generic contentness.
3. Variation, unts, can be said "u - n - t - s" to express definition 2.
1. untss, untss, untss tss tss tss...
2. After thoroughly defeating his friend in a friendly game of Jenga, Dave proclaimed his superiority when he said, "untss, untss."
3. Stephen said, "Dang! 105% on my Spanish test, u-n-t-s, u-n-t-s."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.