A pretty cool country with a not-so-cool President. A ton of the population is Christian, lots of guys are obsessed with sports, hunting, and/or racing, lots of fat rednecks, etc. Maybe 85% of the population is made up of intelligent people, while the other 15% includes people like our President. Many other countries bash the U.S., thinking that we're all stupid. Not so. We're pretty dang rich and powerful, but we should donate to, like, the needy. And the environment.
President: Let's go to Iraq because a group of terrorists who blew up some towers say they're from Iraq.
Japanese/British/French/etc. person: The United States of
America sucks! If you're from the U.S. you're an idiot! Your IQ is, like, 10!
Foreign Internet Nerd Hacker Person: i will hack the united states of america!... here we go... aw crap firewalls.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.