1. To not be affected in any negative way (i.e. appear smaller, less reputable, loss of prestige etc.)
2. Not lessened or diminished.
1. Although the President is mocked and question on a constant basis his plans for America's future is undiminished.
2. Athletes have an undiminished devotion to their sport.
3. In a perfect world a husband's love for his wife would be forever undiminished.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.