1. a person who has little to no personality, and relies on the actions of others to boost their reputation.
2. also can be referred to an object or situation making little sense or lacking depth.
3. usually said at the end of a joke, lacking amusement
1. "Michael is the biggest twomb"
2. "are you kidding? that rollercoaster is way too twomb for me" or "Newlyweds is a twomb show"
3. "man, that joke was unbelievably twomb"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.