1. A combination of the word "twat" and "boggle", so in literal meaning, a game about/with twat(s).
2. As Kenny would say, "playing with a woman's 'area'" (*Kenny in tourettes guy voice* FUCK LENT!)
3. Commonly used as another term to "finger" a girl(see above, for more user-friendly definition). A close cousin to coggle, although almost opposite in meaning.
4. Commonly conjugated in spanish for "spanglish" users' humor and/or for random comic relief.
ex: Twoggliendo and Twogglemente
or for randomness the following, although not limited to, will apply: Twogglemuffin(particularly effective in creating many a "WTF-face"), Twogglecheese, etc.
used in a sentence: "¡Twoggliendo con mis codos!"
roughly translated: "Twoggling with my elbows!" or "Elbow twoggling!"
1. Kid: "It's Twoggle!"
Kid: "Mom, can i please get it?"
Mom: "No way! It's $21.99!"
Karen: "Don't say that, remember, you gave up cursing for Lent!"
Kenny: "Aww, Christ! that doesn't count!"
*Karen gives evil eye*
Kenny: "I mean..uhh, that doesn't count, does it?"
3. Kenny: "You'd twoggle that?!"
Trevor: "'Twat did you say?"
Kenny: "She's nasty! Aww, oh well, we'll finger it out later.."
4. Kenny: "¡Twoggliendo con mis codos!"
Mrs. Amaya: "What?"
Kenny: "Ahh, Christ! I mean, umm nothing"
Mrs. Amaya "Don't use spanglish, Kenny! Now, can i finish teaching you to Salsa dance?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.