An ignorant, trifling person of typically low educational, social, or economic standing that holds up lines in public places doing things like:
- Removing the contents of a McDonalds order bag in front of the cashier to double check that everything was included, while other people wait
- Slowly recounting returned change in a checkout line, while other people wait
- Methodically instructing workers at Subway how to create their perfect sandwich (e.g. “just a little more mayo, I said more mayo!”, “spread those tomatoes out!”), while other people wait
- Rereading the contents of a receipt at a checkout counter, while other people wait
- Rearranging the contents of their purse or wallet at a checkout counter, while other people wait
- Demanding that a cashier at a fast food restaurant include more french fries with an order (e.g. “there ain’t enough fries with this order”)
- Methodically and slowly piling up food on their plate at a buffet, while other people wait
- Demanding that a public bus to stop and then approaching the bus in a slow manner unconcerned about the other passengers on the bus
- Arguing with a TSA agent in an airport security line about confiscated liquids while other people wait
- Continuing to drive a car in a normal manner when an Ambulance is trying to pass
- Asking restaurant waiters about the exact ingredients of menu items and then requesting numerous substitutions to the ingredients
The turdle at McDonalds removed and inspected the contents of their fast food order at the cashier counter oblivious to the long line of customers waiting behind them.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.