1. (adj.) - slender, slim, lean.
2. (verb) - to remove excess, as in trimming a t-bone steak, or trimming hair.
3. (noun) - the leading edge on an aircraft's wings, even it's propellors.
4. (noun-slang) - a woman's naughty place. (Damn! Does it always have to be pussy? Probably won't ever get to the end of the definitions under pussy. I mean, I love it (pussy), but cripes! How about snatch, beaver, hot tuna, slippery lips, carpet hole, bearded clam, squeeze box, red riding-my-hood, wonder valley, glistening bliss hole; even the better hole, piping hot tulip or milky onion once in a while would be nice. ... Do you get that I'm messing with you? Go write definitions for those crazy synonyms!)
5. (noun-slang) - sexually, any woman, when one is seeking some sweet lovin' (As in: Couldn't get any trim tonight, huh, dumbass?)
also: trimmed, trimming, trims.
2, 5, 1 & 2 again - I trimmed the steak as I watched all the trim dance their trim butts off in the freshly trimmed yard.
3 & 4 - She slid her trim along the Gulfstream V's trim. I nearly barfed at the bizarre and highly infectious act of sexual lunacy.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.