A driver who has very little experience behind the wheel, doesnt necessarily drive a toyota, but most often its the car of choice.
These drivers can be seen doing the following:
1. driving too slow
2. keeping a huge following distance
3. not paying attention to surrounding traffic
4. not letting you pass
5. sitting behind a snow plow not letting anyone pass nor mater how much you honk at them
6. driving like dipshits
7. taking over 30 seconds to reach the speed limit in the left lane and not pass up the slower moving car in the right
8. basically anyone who doenst know how to drive or knows anything about a car, they usually purchase a toyota with hubcaps and drive like morons.
that fuckin toyota driver was holding up the whole fuckin road, going 45 in a 55! I cant believe that fucker, wouldnt let anyone get around him
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.