1. Present tense of toot.
2. Past tense of toot}
3. When farting immediately after someone else, you are deemed under the first farter's "tootelage."
4. When being subjected to the odor of someone else's fart, you are under the farter's "tootelage."
1. After farting, "Got some serious tootelage here."
2. After walking into a room immediately after a person rips a noxious fart, "Captain, sensors are detecting tootelage in this sector."
3. Being the second to fart, "I am under your tootelage now, but one day the student will become the master."
4. After Ayden rips a paint peeling fart he proudly proclaims, "You are all under my tootelage."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.