Verb: Multiple defintions, all involving shotguns.
1) To blast someone in the back with a shotgun.
2) To shoot someone multiple times with a shotgun.
3) To kill multiple people with a shotgun.
Past tense: tookied
Origin: Tookie Williams
1) Battlefield 2 engineer squad leader: Lets sneak up on that enemy sniper nest and tookie their asses.
2) Forensic Scientist: Judging by multiple chunks blown off the victim's torso, he was probably tookied.
3) That guy on Killzone 2 managed to tookie an entire enemy squad by himself.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.