1. short for technical difficulty. (technical difficulties)
2. intentional difficulities caused by a girl named Tiffany or a tiff as she sees fit to right whatever wrong you have commited against her.
3. the act of being affected by a tifficulty
1. I didn't get enought sleep last night; typing has become extremely tifficult.
1. I can't get the computer to work. We have been experiencing tifficulties
2. What a dorche! If he pisses her off he will be experiancing tifficulties for a week!
3. I brought Tiffany to the casino and forgot to bring my I.D.. She didn't hesistate to tifficulty my ass.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.