1. Someone who makes the last post in a forum thread.
2. A mod who is known for killing threads when they get off topic.
3. A person in a forum that is notorious for getting threads locked by the mods.
1. Nobody knows how to respond to bashturn's brilliant stupidity, so he is often a thread killer.
2. JPKeates usually explains why a thread must end with a great last post. He is a very accomplished thread killer.
3. CJ and Dug are thread killers, six threads got locked today because of their off topic ramblings.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.