'Thing' is a rather useful little word that can be substituted for most nouns or noun clauses. It's main uses are:
1. An object you can't remember or don't know the name of.
2. An interest or area of knowledge
3. A penis.
4. An engagement or appointment.
5. A romantic relationship.
6. Used in any variation on "there is this thing where ______" which is used as a filler.
1. "Hey, could you pass that blue thing?
2. "I don't know if you should cut your hair or not. Ask Lola. Style is her thing."
Slut: So he took off his pants, and I saw his thing!
Strumpet: Was it a big thing or a small thing?
Harlot: Oh, I've done him before. He has a medium-sized thing.
4. We couldn't see the movie on Thursday because she had a thing.
5. They had a thing for a while, but they broke up.
6. At the mall there's this thing where you can get your picture taken.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.