Any high school aged kid who is involved with drama and or theatre at their high school. A true theatre kid will fit any of the following criteria:
- Hangs out around the auditorium/chorus/band/drama room in school
- Wears a shirt advertising their next production
- Has an abnormal amount of inside jokes with other theatre kids
- spells theater, theatre
- Drinks some form of caffeine compulsively
- Obsessed with with any of the following musicals; Spring Awakening, RENT, Title of Show or anything else that no one in the main stream would know of.
- At school at odd times AKA late after school, weekends, early mornings
- Has no sense of awkwards boundaries around fellow theatre kids
- makes lots of sexual jokes towards other theatre kids
- Too close to their theatre advisor
- in choir or band
- LOVES to perform to a fault
Hey are you a theatre kid?
Naw, I don't like musicals or sexual advances from strangers back stage in the dark!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.