1. Steroids; substances used to increase muscle size and hasten growth; can result in mood swings as well as abnormal testosterone levels; see roid rage
2. O.J. Simpson; parody of his first two initials "OJ" or "Orange Juice"; killed his wife and a man she was sleeping with at the time with no pentalty; also starred in many comedy films, most notable Naked Gun; ex-NFL star
3. Alcoholic Beverages, specifically hard liquer
4. liquid excretions from the female vagina induced by sexual contact
1. Did you see how he overreacted to that? Boy's on the juice...
2. Sure the juice got away with killing her, but how could you convict him? He's the juice!
3. Party at my place, guys. Don't worry, I got the juice.
4. The juice pouring out of her would have made tropicana jealous!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.