1. to "know" someone in the biblical sense.
2. Awesome, sweet, sick, bad, wicked, groovy, cool, kewl, nice, tight, bad mother.
3. A stern talking to, a lecture.
1. "And Adam gave the business to Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain."
2. Fight Club is the business!
3. a. My boss just sent me a nasty. I think he's gonna give me the business in person next.
3. b. Dude, that chick keeps coming in late. I think I am going to have to give her the business about it.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.