What we learned from the Schiavo case:
1) Jeb Bush, George W. Bush, and Tom Delay are all world renowned
2) 22 successive court battles that all ended in exactly the same way
means there is something wrong with the courts, not the Schindler's case.
3) Mike is after money which is why he turned down 1 million dollars
and 10 million dollars to sign over guardianship.
4) Congress and the State Legislature of Florida has nothing better to
do than pry into the private medical affairs of others.
5) Pulling life support is bad in Florida when authorized by the legal
next-of-kin, but pulling life support is good in Texas when you run out
of money and the mother pleads not to pull the plug on her baby.
6) Medical diagnoses are best performed by watching highly edited
videotape made by Randall Terry rather than in person by trained physicians.
7) Minimum wage making nursing assistants are more qualified to
diagnose a persistent vegetative state than experienced neurologists.
8) Cerebral spinal fluid is a magical potion that can mimic the entire
functions of a missing cerebral cortex.
9) 15 years in the same persistent state is not really enough time to
make an accurate diagnosis.
10) A feeding tube that infuses yellow nutritional goop is not really
11) Jesus was wrong when he said that a man and woman should leave
their parents and cleave only to each other.
12) Marriage is the most sacred of all unions, except when it isn't.
13) Interfering in a family's private tragedy is a great reason to cut
short a vacation, but getting a memo that warns a known terrorist is
determine to strike inside the US is cause to relax and finish up some R&R.
14) Pro-lifers are really compassionate people which is why they are
hoping that Michael Schiavo dies a horrible painful death.
15) The Supreme Court of the United States and the State Supreme Court
of Florida mean "Maybe" when they are saying "No!".
16) Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia is a bleeding heart liberal.
17) 7 Supreme Court Justices were appointed by republican presidents,
so it's Clinton's fault.
18) A judge who makes rulings based on the law is obviously an
atheist, liberal, democratic activist even though he is a conservative,
republican, Southern Baptist.
yes, this is the example
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.