1) A storage container.
2) The modern equivalent of a siege engine.
2) Someone who is strong and/or physically imposing.
3) In roleplaying games, a melee damage-dealer (or to act as one).
1) There's a leak in the water tank.
2) My brother drives a tank in the army.
3) Is your sister still dating that tank of a football player?
4) LF tank for ZF run.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.