1. tr.v. to punch (someone).
2. tr.v. to beat (someone) up.
3. tr.v. to give a beating to; to thrash.
4. intr.v. & tr.v. variant of swinze, "to hum a tune". Probably not the same word as those above.
1. He swinged me in the knob.
2. The bullies were swinging kids in the playground.
3. Their ship was swinged against the waves.
4. She was swinzing the "Shrek" theme song.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.