Note - Swag is not to be confused with Schwag (Mexican marijuana as opposed to North American marijuana which typically contains a much higher THC content.)
1. Stolen Without A Gun - in the concert industry this term refers to promotional items distributed normally at a concert to roadies and employees of the concert company (although most concert companies were merged into "SFX Entertainment" from 1997-2000 and later sold off to "Clear Channel Communications" which also owns large majority of U.S. radio stations.) People have made up many other explanations for this acronym, but this is the original meaning according to many people within the music industry.
2. The belongings of Australian bushman which they rolled and carried while traveling by foot.
3. Scientific ass wild guess - This acronym was popular in the 1980's, meaning a highly accurate guess not backed up with scientific evidence.
1. Tonight the promoter gave me this great swag.
2. The Aborigines traveled with their swag.
3. I listened to his swag and it made lots of sense.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.