Short for suspect or suspicous. (Mostly used by semi-paranoid drug user's).
1. To describe a dickhead or someone unliked.
2. Acting suspicous in a situation when it is innapropriate. (Theft or While on Drugs)
3. To betray or 'dog' someone.
4. To be 'sussed'/'sussed out' or watched closely by police or anyone.
5. To closely monitor or know anything well.
1. "He's a suss-cunt.(Suspect)"
2. "Stop looking so suss.(Suspicous)"
3. "Yeah he 'sussed' me with that money he was supposed to pay me back."
4. "That cop is sussing us out"
"That cop had us 'sussed'/'sussed out'."
5. "I had the whole plan 'sussed'/'sussed out'.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.