1. The phrase "suck me" is like another way for saying "bite me".
2. It does not always have to be directed towards anything particular. It can be used just to express stress, anger, or frustration.
3. It can also be used when joking around with friends.
1. Jill - "You're so dumb."
Paula - "Suck me!"
2. Teacher - "Okay class, here is a shitload of homework for you to do."
Student - "Oh, suck me!"
3. Tina - "That ugly kid likes you, haha!"
Kate - "Suck me!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.