1) a small piece of metal, often bolt shaped (seen often on belts and such)
2) a small earring with a rounded top often used for piercing and worn by both men and women.
3) a male animal desirable for breeding (like a racehorse)
4) a guy who is popular with the ladies and has no trouble getting laid, and who may also be attractive-looking, but not always. (often used jokingly, see example)
5) a "butch" lesbian
1) The belt had studs on it and looked really cool.
2) The guy had studs in both his ears- he'd just gotten them pierced a week ago, too.
3) After winning the race, the racehorse became a prime stud for breeding.
4) Scott is quite a stud around here, he can always get a date.
OR: (jokingly) "Yeah, there were so many desperate girls and so few guys at that party that Chad became a total stud."
5) -"Jenny is such a stud."
-"Dang, that's hot. I wish she dated guys."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.