- verb (used without object), strooned, strooning, stroons
- abbreviation of the word questroon
to inquire, irritate, pester or holler at a person
1) I was sitting in the conference room bored to tears so I decided to stroon everyone in my contact list
2) I was text messaging with Isaac and he sent me back an out of context question mark. My response: "Isaac, why did you just stroon me?"
3) Last night while I was hammered I decided, like an idiot, to stroon her.
4) Why you strooning me?
5) You just strooned me.
6) Every time she gets wet she stroons me.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.