1. To delete something in a document/train of thought.
2. The physical act of taking something down--usually via a quick and dirty method.
3. A organized walk-out, usually union sanctioned, with the goal of gaining better working conditions.
1. No, strike that. That's not what I meant.
2. Allright, let's strike this bitch so we can all go get drunk.
3. Passerby: What's with the signs?
Workers: We're on strike till we get paid a decent wage!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.