1. When young children ask their parent(s) where babies come from, the most popular lie *ahem* I mean response is to say, "Oh the stork bought you."
A stork is a large white bird which I know little about.
So basically your parents tell you that a giant bird grabbed a small baby in its mouth and randomly bought it to two people. Or one person as the case may be. In reality your parents probably had wild sex and your mom forgot her pill.
2. 'Stork' is also a brand of margerine which comes in round tubs.
3. It could also be a misspelling of stalk, when one person or persons obsess about and attempt to follow another person or persons without detection.
1. "Mummy, where do babies come from?"
"Oh the stork brought you."
"Do you think I'm stupid mummy, you charge £300 a go."
2. "Yumm, pass the synthetic butter...what's it called?"
"Yes, I need to smother Stork over myself."
3. "I'm going to stork Jane tonight."
"You mean stalk?"
"Oh shush I'm talking aloud, you can't hear my misspelling!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.