A word used in UK slang which can mean:
1. An exclamation of surprise (usually shock).
2. An adjective meaning bad/poor.
3. An adjective meaning good (similar to how "sick" is used).
1. "Did you know that Fred crashed his car last night?", "Woah, state".
2. "Have you seen that toilet? It's well state"
3. "I did a turbo last night, it were well state"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.