1. forbiddingly bare and plain: forbidding in its bareness and lack of any ornament, relieving feature, or pleasant prospect
2. unambiguous and harsh: presented in plain, unambiguous, and usually rather harsh terms
3. complete: having reached the fullest extent or degree of something
4. without clothes: completely unclothed and uncovered
5. rigid: showing or affected by rigor mortis (archaic)
confronting stark reality
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.