1. A man about to be married (particularly when on a night out (known as a stag do) with his friends to celebrate his final few days of pre-conjugal freedom.)
2. A male-only social gathering
3. A man who attends a social gathering without their partner.
4. The adult male of various deer, especially the red deer.
1. Paddy is the stag when we go to Newcastle.
2. I can't wait to go on Paddy's stag.
3. Paddy came out as a stag in Newcastle.
4. Look at that beautiful stag - make sure you keep down-wind.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.