1. To knock over a liquid of some sort.
2. To tell everything.
3. To fall.
4. To do poorly.
1. Man, my Mom's gonna kill me for spilling that red wine on her pillow. That stuff never comes out.
2. Come on, spill. What did you do?
3. Man, that was a gnarly spill I took on the 360, man.
4. Her grades took a major spill this year. I think she'll have to do summer school.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.