1) A term commonly used to classify those who discriminate against people who spell incorrectly.
2) Someone who loves to spell things correctly.
3) A term you could use to confuse your teacher or employer.
4) A member of the Spellic religion, where spellism is very popular.
5) Something that randomly came up in a msn conversation, but is now being submitted to urbandictionary.
1) Wow I lost 10 marks for incorrect spelling and grammer. Mr. Stevantha is so Spellist!
2) I am such a spellist when it comes to essays.
3) Excuse me Miss, you are the biggest spellist in the world!
4) No, I am a spellist. I am a strong believer in spellism.
5) So you must be an anti-spellist then, because you don't know how to spell.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.