1. A school program made up of classes designed for mentally challenged and physically disabled children.
2. Smooth rapper/producer from the Flatbush section of Brooklyn, NY. Famous for hits like "I Got It Made", "Think About It", "The Mission", and his collaboration with Buckshot and Masta Ace on "Crooklyn" as a member of "Crooklyn Dodgers".
3. Hilarious puppet from a great show called "Crank Yankers".
1. Special ed is available at many schools.
2. "I'm your idol, the highest title, numero uno.
I'm not a Puerto Rican, but I'm speakin so that you know.
And understand; I got the gift of speech.
And it's a blessin,
So listen to the lesson I preach.
I talk sense condensed into the form of a poem
Full of knowledge from my toes to the top of my dome.
I'm kinda young--but my tongue speaks maturity.
I'm not a child; I don't need nothin for security.
I get paid when my record is played--to put it short
I got it made."
3. Como estas el yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy?!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.