1. To take something quickly when someone isn't looking; to steal. Typically something of low value.
2. To sneak and wiggle into a restricted area.
3. To achieve something intangible against all odds, such as stealing victory, through often humorous or unbelievable means.
1. "OMFG, did you just sniggle one of my french fries?"; or "He totally sniggled the last piece of pie out from under me!"
2. "My outdoors cat sniggled her way into our house through a hole in the ceiling, after she bounced off of a towel rack and a space heater, I don't have the heart to put her back out."
3. "I sniggled a victory in battlegrounds when everyone else mysteriously disconnected."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.