1) A sudden quick movement.*
2) An action performed from the friction of two fingers most commonly the middle and thumb in which a sound is created, or a sharp cracking sound (onomatopoeia)*
3) A photograph, often associated with shot: snapshot*
Due to miscommunication of parties the next two definitions form near compelte opposites.
4) An interejection used to express something cool or awesome.
5) An interjection used to express something displeasing or something that sucks. It's alo used as a replacement for a profanity.
1) She snapped at the chance to go with me.
2) A triple snap of the fingers was used on the show "In Living Color".
3) She whipped out the camera and took a snapshot of me.
4) Aw snap! That was wicked cool!
5) Snap, my watch is broken!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.