1) A sports entertainment wrestling fan who claims to know all of what sports entertainment wrestling is about, and says that they still like it.
2) An ignorant smart ass that uses every curse word and their variations in any way to shoot down mercilessly on marks just because they like John Cena.
4) A sports entertainment fan who is hardly ever satisfied.
5) Someone who was bored and spent a couple of hours on Wikipedia trying to figure out what really goes on with WWE, then decides to self-proclaim himself, "a true wrestling fan". Then he goes on the internet talking like a smart-ass on WWE or TNA forums, and surfs through WWE and TNA spoiler sites posting spoilers in forums no one wants to know.
6) Someone who now currently just pays attention the actual wrestling skill & mic skills of a sports entertainment wrestler, unlike what they did as a kid watching it, just enjoying the show.
1) "Larry is a smark."
"Because he knows that WWE is scripted & staged, yet still loves it anyway."
2) "You faggot ass motherfucker. Only women, kids, and gay faggots like that asswipe John "FuckFace" Cena. That bitch ass wigger homo punk piss ass motherfucking shit hole, he only has 5 damn moves and they all suck assballs bitch. Go fuck yourself dumbass bitch."
3) I like WWE. I know it's scripted & staged. I still like it anyway because it Entertains me. Which is why they put the 'E' in "WWE".
4)"CENA NEEDS TO LOSE THE FUCKING TITLE ALREADY!!! GO ORTON!!!!!!!"
*Orton gets title awarded to him*
"Yes! Now that Triple H is back, HE needs to get it now. I mean damn, Orton sucks more than Cena."
*Shawn Michaels returns*
"Woot! Now HBK can get the title now."
*Chris Jericho returns*
"Yay! Save us Y2J!!! Now HE can get the title from Orton. I wish HBK got it though."
5) *Yawn, spends 5 hours on Wikipedia learning what they've got on sports entertainment wrestling*
"Hmm, I didn't know that... now I can go on the internet and talk smart like all of the other assholes who don't give a shit about anything else except going on spoiler sites and making a mark's time on a WWE or TNA forum a living hell!"
*Talks about HBK on the WWE forum*
"Mark: i dont li3k Ortan bcos h3 tryd 2 kic hbk n da hed and end hes aesom elustrios carrer! Ortan d3zervs 2 die by sweet chen misic 1000 times HAHAHA he wud be pwnt.
Smark: That was all fake you dumbass. And I just want to point out that your typing skills are horrible. You need to take your pre-teen ass back to school and learn how to use proper English. Yes little retard, E-N-G-L-I-S-H. Punctuation, grammar, & proper keybooard typing."
6) Smark: John Cena sucks ass.
Smark: He can't wrestle worth a shit, and he only has 5 horrible fucking moves.
Mark: Do you like Stone Cold?
Smark: Hell yeah. He was awesome.
Mark: But he was worse. He couldn't wrestle worth a shit. He even said himself at the Hall of Fame 2007 that he only had about 3 offensive moves. Hell, the Stone Cold Stunner was a move you had to sell correctly, or else it wouldn't look right. F-U, you just had to lay still on your back.
Smark: But he was a master on the mic.
Mark: John Cena was good on the mic when he was a rapper. And he pretty much is as good today. He is funny too.
Smark: Anyone can make jokes.
Mark: You wouldn't be saying that if that was Triple H.
Smark: ... But Triple H was a better wrestler.
Mark: He was a better entertainer. Getting in a rivalry with McMahon is guaranteed to get you extremely big with the fans, hence Bobby Lashley, Stone Cold, The Rock, and D-Generation X.
Smark: John Cena is easily predictable.
Mark: So is Stone Cold, since all he does is beat up his opponent, so is HBK, Kane, and definitely Undertaker. Flying Clothesline, Chokeslam, Tombstone, 3-count, over. You have noticed that right?
Smark: Whatever. I would expect this coming from a fag Cena fan. Whatever bullshit you say, John Cena STILL sucks.
Mark: *Shakes head* I thought so. I win.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.