verb; adjective; noun
1. What you do when you are in a heavy drug-related intoxication. This may be you passing out, or carrying out extreme, wierd and funny behaviour.
2. The point after taking a pill when you take a hit.
3. An annoying light-weight.
1. "Ha, look at him talking to the microwave, he is fully smacking out"
2. "This is a great pill, I'm completely smacking out"
3. "Look at him, he's only had 2 pints and a joint, and his behaviour is causing me great annoyance. He is such a smack out."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.