1) (literal definition) to create man-foam (ejaculate)
2) to gush, i. e. to praise something highly or run your mouth about something you love
3) man-foam, man-milk, froth, etc.
4) the nasty grey stuff on roads after a snowstorm
5) scum, crap -- used to refer to something you dislike.
1) Person 1: Let's watch The Lion King 2!
Person 2: No, you bastard, the last time we watched that you slushed all over the screen.
2) Damn... Nick just won't stop slushing about The Boosh. I wish he'd stuff a muskrat down his throat.
3) You got slush all over my trenchcoat! I'm never lending you anything ever again.
4) Weather Man: Stay off the roads today, as there is a massively high probability of slush buildup.
5) That Frenchman is full of slush... I bet if we stuck a needle into his stomach it'd ooze frothy whiteness.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.