1. An individual underqualified or incompetent in performing a task, especially with regard to engineering.
2. One who fraudlently professes knowledge of a subject despite a total lack of understanding.
3. Inexperienced with or incapable of social interaction.
1. Given even the simplest task - drilling a hole in a plate of aluminum - the slap managed to ruin both the drill bit and the plate.
2. Didn't you overhear him the other day? That slap was telling the new students that it's impossible for steel to fatigue, even though the sample had a textbook fatigue failure. Didn't that guy fail Material Science?
3. The slap's attempts to communicate with his neighbors were awkward and ineffective.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.