1. noun. Well defined abdominal muscles in the configuration of a six pack of canned drinks.
2. noun. a collection of six single serve cans or bottles of a beverage (usually soda or beer) packaged together in either cardboard or plastic rings
3. (sexual) verb. to stimulate a female sexual partner by placing two digits of the same hand into the anus and vagina as if preparing to pick up a six pack (as per def 2).
4. (technical) noun or verb. While working an entertainment event on ice such as a hockey game or ice skating event, to slip and fall on the ice while not wearing ice skates.
Entymology/notes: (def 3) Derogatory. Usually employed while bragging in locker room type situations. (def 4) Used by stage hands and those who have occasion to work on ice rinks while wearing civilian shoes. If said person slips on the ice and falls, another ice worker who sees the incident may traditionally call upon the victim to buy a six pack (as per def 2) for the witness after helping him or her off the ice, especially if the incident involves injury.
1. She must do situps. Her stomach is sporting a six pack that just won't fucking quit!
2. While in the store, I bought a pack of fags and a six pack of beer.
3. I was going down on this chick last night and right when she was about to come, I six packed her and the bitch went fucking nuts!
4. I helped the newbie up after he six packed into the ice. He was more careful after that to watch his step when the Zamboni had shaved the ice.
Prices shown in USD.