1. noun. (derogetory) school bus shorter in length than a conventional school bus commonly used to transport students with physical or mental handicaps.
2. adjective. (derogetory) describes student who rides such a bus. See also, special.
3. adjective. (derogetory) lacking in mental capacity, or stupid. See also retarded.
1. The students on the curb made jokes as the short bus pulled into the school.
2. The kid in the wheelchair was often called a short bus kid behind his back.
3. You put your shoes on before your socks? That's a pretty short bus solution.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.