1. when you accept an invitation to attend any sort of event and you don't go or like standing someone up.
2. to ignore, be rude to, or to betray friends.
1. You totally shined us last night when yo didn't come to the party.
2. "Billy totally walked right past us as if he's too good or better than us. What a shiner."
3. Jon says, "Dude I'm totally over this chick..."
Brian says "Don't you have a date tonight?"
Jon says, "Yeah, it's going to suck."
Brain suggests. "You should just shine her."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.