1) To have sexual intercourse
2) A sea bird, A small cormorant.
3) A form of rough pipe tobacco
4) A thick pile on a carpet.
1) I would really like to shag Samatha Janus (British TV star)
2) Shags are commonest in the waters around South West Britain
3) Going down the shop for some shag.
4) I've shampooed the rug so the shag is really soft
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.