A day that our government tried to cover up lots of things.
* Only 600,000 dollars was used to investigate 9/11. 40 million was used to investigate Clinton's sex life. Something's very screwed up there. o_O
* A plane was never found at the Pentagon. The hole was about 64 feet wide, the plane that supposedly crashed into it was twice the width. How could such a large plane leave such a small hole? So what happened to Flight 77 if it was never found at the Pentagon site? Probably shot down. Dick Cheney ordered planes to be shot down during 9/11. Later he denied it.
* Only one surveillance tape was shown to the public about the Pentagon strike. Why weren't the others shown? What happened to the other cameras? Every inch of the Pentagon is under surveillance.
* The gas station across the street from the Pentagon had surveillance of the attack on the Pentagon. The Feds confisgated that tape and it was never shown to the public.
* World Trade Center number 7 was reduced to a small pile of dust. No plane hit it. No debris from the other towers collapsed on it. It was made from a steel frame (as was the other Towers). Fires do not reduce steel framed buildings to small piles of dust. Upon inspection on the video of 9/11, the building imploded, then collapsed. The only logical reason for this is demolition. Controlled demolition takes two weeks to plan. Obviously, somebody in this country knew about it prior to 9/11...
* As mentioned before, fires do not destroy steel frames. Jet fuel cannot destroy them either. Hotel Windsor burned for 24 hours and still stood. The Towers burned for several hours before collapsing. Explosions occurred before they collapsed; steel beams were flying out sideways to prove this (also witnesses will tell you they heard explosions). The Twin Towers (if they were only hit by planes as the media claims) should've only collapsed at the top, not completely. A controlled demolition can make the WTC collapse completely, though.
* If you look closely at the planes, they have something attatched to the bottom of them (I don't know if anybody's even sure if they were American Airline flights that hit the WTC; for all we know, the American Airlines flights were shot down and different planes hit the WTC instead. The footage isn't exactly clear, so...); at contact with the WTC, there's a small reflection/explosion before they hit. I'm not sure what this is.
* Not long after 9/11, FEMA told the public that it was safe to breath the air and drink the water. The air really contained 400,000 pounds of lead, over 200,000 pounds of asbestos, radioactive americuim 241 from thousands of smoke detectors, highest vanadium ever recorded, and more than enough mercury to contaminate 2,500 city blocks. As a result, children in nearby schools developed serious respiratory problems, half of those who cleaned have serious health problems, hundreds of firefighters can no longer work, and fourteen rescue dogs died all thanks to our government's lies.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.