seppo (n.) seppos (n. pl.)
Derogatory term used by British and especially Australians for all American nationals.
1) Short for 'Separatist', i.e. 1776 separation from the Kingdom of Great Britain.
2) Derived from rhyming slang (Septic Tank = Yank).
1) In their country, seppos give tips regardless of the poor service.
2) My grandad was stationed in Pacific with the seppos during the second world war.
3) Person A: I am from Hungary
Person B: Is that even a country? I know that Europe is a country...
Person C (to Person A): Don't worry, she's just another typical seppo.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.