1. The gentle scratching, or rubbing with the fingertips, of one's head, back, or similar hard-to-reach area by another person. Scritchies are assumed to be on the head unless otherwise specified.
2. To give scritchies: To scratch someone else in this manner.
3. A scritchie: A specific instance of someone giving somone else scritchies. The singular is rarely used.
1. Scritchies are fun.
2. He tried giving her scritchies to cheer her up.
3. This is turning out to be a very long scritchie.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.