1. (n.) the snout and nose area of a small dog.
Term coined by Kate Collins in 2010.
2. (n.) a mixed breed dog with parentage consisting of a poodle and a schnauzer.
1. A shih tzu has a short schnoodle.
1. My dog, Pickles, loves schnoodle rubs.
1. That dog's pointy schnoodle is so cute!
2. A schnoodle is the mix of a schnauzer and a poodle.
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.