1. To have control of your scene.
2. To take charge of one's environment.
3. When a man is able to exert the proper amount of force, manipulation, coersion, dominance, or persuasion to keep his wife, girlfriend, kids, etc. in line.
1. Pedro's wife won't let him have a girlfield, he needs to get his scene under control.
2. Tommy is in for Vegas this weekend. His girl started to say something - he just looked at her and she shut up. He's got real scene control.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.